Saturday 24 April 2010

39 Weeks

Nearly time for my little Boy to come , it could be any day now . This wait is hard with with my hormone all over the place , one minute I can't wait for Ben to be here , then I don't want the pregnancy to be over .

~I'm scared that I won't be a good mum , what if it's all wrong for me and I just find that out when he is here .
~I can't wait to be a Mum , because that's what I wanted for so long and I just want to take care of my Baby
~Will I ever have time for myself again , do things I used to do ?
~I want to see what he looks like , more like me or Steve ?
~How will I manage the daily stuff , hopefully it won't be too long till I have a routine worked out that will make us both happy .

Just a few things my freaky mind comes up with on daily bases , changing all the time , from happy & can't wait to sad & worried .
Gotta love those hormones

No comments:

Post a Comment