Thursday 9 September 2010

Had a good Day :)

Little Stinky wasn't so stinky after all today , he had a good nights sleep and even had more luck with the bottle today . Maybe it was because I waited till he was telling me that he was hungry instead of going by timing his feeds , that he had more naps or just that I was more chilled today *Shrugs*
When he woke up this morning , we had long cuddles and then a small bottle and another nap , that was the routine for the hole day , play , eat & nap .

AND he rolled over TWICE as well , my clever little Boy :)

On a bad note , got a letter today saying that I should get Ben to a check up and send the letter back signed by the Doc . Thing is that is the German Health system , paid by the German Health Insurrance and I don't have any because I have Health Insurrence over my Husband (who is in the Army ) so I go to Army Doctors and have the same check ups for Ben like I would be living in the UK .
Tried calling to find out what those people wanted me to do but nobody could tell me and just took my # to call me back ... but they never did .
So hoping tomorrow things will be sorted out FX

No comments:

Post a Comment