Sunday 23 December 2012

New Title , nearly new Year

Right , so last time I left here was just before Miss Maus Birthday and now it's Christmas , let me tell you what happend inbetween .

Ok Abbie's Birthday Party was canceled and pushed back a week because Ben had Croup , scary stuff . For those of you´who haven't encountered it let me explain .
Ben couldn't breath properly , it was more w wheezing and the cough OMG it was more like barking and he couldn't catch his breath . After a lovely morning spend at the Hospital , my Baby was allowed home with some Steroids Juice but he was extremly contagious , so no Party .

The Party was lush , my little Girl had so many People come out and celebrate with her , there where Ballons and Cake and loads of yummy Food . Abbie had a pile of presents and is now the proud Doll Mama to quite a few Babies .

In November my Next Door Neighbour and good Friend moved back to the UK , sniff sniff , really do miss her . She had a good Bye Party  and I nearly made her cry with a Card from all of us wishing them the Best Journey and new Life back in England .
And when it came time to say Good bye for real , we cried .... a lot .

On our Move back to Germany , we are not going in January , we are going in April ... need I say more ?
Any way this gives me more time to see some Italy , like downtown Naples , Amalfi Coast and some other stuff . Just need to get DH round to seeing it my way , he is not the most adventures Guy , rather sits at home plays on the Xbox .

Right so now we are at Christmas time , we did it all , baked Cookies , watched the Movies , wraped Presents and seen Santa ( not the best Pictures , who am I kidding they are crap . Ben screamed , Abbie didn't look at the Photografer and 5 Pics and we were done . Not even 5 frecking minutes and it was over )
On the 24th we are having German Christmas ( Potatoe Salad and Sausage ) and on the 25th presents in the Morning and Christmas Dinner at ours , for 8 Grownups and 6 Kids ... yeah I must be crazy . Thankfully everybody is pitching in and bringing some food otherwise I would go nuts trying to do it all .

Little Round up form the Kids

Ben : 2 1/2 Years , talking a lot and constantly ( Where is this or That ? What was that ?)
Gonna start potty training soon , He is telling me when has to poo and pee .
Getting a bit fussy with what he eats , if he doesn't eat , I don't force him . Trust me I tried but the screaming was more than I could handel , so if he doen't want to eat before Bed he goes to Bed with no food . And has a Huge Breakfast in the morning LOL

Abbie : 1 year and 2 month , saying a couple of words , not quite walking yet after a few steeps she drops down and crawls the rest .
Decided she doesn't want to be feed anymore , she is feeding herself , with her fingers for now ( spoon is going everywhere but her mouth )
Loves Animals , Cats , Dogs you name it , some don't even run off and let her stroke/poke them LOL








 

No comments:

Post a Comment