Tuesday 4 June 2013

Am I messy or really organized ?

Sitting down with my first (of many) cups of Coffe , watching the Kids eat breakfast , spreading it all over the table and I'm asking myself .... Am i really organized or kinda messy with a that will do attuide ?
Let me explain , on FB I see posts from Moms complaining that their House is a tip , mountains of washing and they are always busy busy with housework .
I'm not .
Don't get me wrong i do have washing , ironing and cleaning but I don't feel that busy . And this is what the post is about is it because I'm organized and do things as they happen OR is it because I do as much as needed and that's it ?
How can u tell ? There are days where nobody and i mean not even closest friends should pass my doorstep and then days where my house is gleaming after a good clean . For me there is more to life than having a spotless house , if u think so too maybe we should have a playdate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment