Thursday 4 February 2010


28 Weeks , Midwife check up

Had my M/W check up and Glucose Test . The test was better than I thought , the stuff I had to drink didn't really taste of anything . Just the consitensi was horrible , really thick like Syrup and sweet .
So I had my blood taken and now gotta wait till I hear from them : ( , I decidet I will call if I didn't hear anything by Tuesday . It does play on my mind and I really hope that I don't have Diabetes .

My Bloodpressure was fine and no protein in my Urin , HB was strong and when he had enough of the proding he kicked to get it to move .

AND when she measured my Bump , I measured 2 weeks ahead OMG
So that's why everybody keeps telling me that Ben is a big Baby
Now only hoping that it's not down to Gestational diabetes , only a big Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment