Friday 26 February 2010

31 Weeks

When Steve took this Picture of me , I was soooo shocked , I did not think I was that big . Looks a lot smaller when u look down on my bump
Now I get why people say that Ben is gonna be a big baby LOL

Next week I got a U/S and finaly get to see Ben again (it's been nearly 3 month ) and hopefuly they can give me a estimate on how big is is gonna get .
At my M/W check up at 30 weeks , my tummy meassured 33 weeks , which ment my Midwife started talking about C-section and stuff .
Still hoping that it won't come to that and that I can have a natural med free (I must be crazy) birth .
Reading Ina May guide to childbirth at the moment and loving every minute of it , I wish I could go and have Ben with one of those Midwifes , in a Birthing house instead a Hospital .

Which reminds me I really need to put my name down to go and see the L&D ward in Hannover

No comments:

Post a Comment