Friday 4 March 2011

Still no U/S

I feel sick and now dizzy and have some wierd , not really cramping more like a poking on my right side . Stupid me googled it and aparently that can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy . Great now I'm even more worried

This morning when I got woken up by my Baby Boy and went into his room , he was sitting up in his bed and when he seen me he started smiling and claping his hands . It was soooo cute and my heart just melted , I am insanly in love with my Baby .

Loads of women from my old DDG ( Due Date Group ) are planning their Babys Birthdays , huge Partys with their Familys and friends . And then there is me , who would love to plan a party for her little Boy but there will be no Family and only very recent Friends . At least Gina and Alex are comming the day after , so I think I will have the big Party the day they come and a Mama, Daddy & Baby Party on his Birthday .

No comments:

Post a Comment