Wednesday 25 May 2011

Scan today

and it's a GIRL
I still can't believe it , I always wanted a Boy and a Girl but thought I would have trouble conciving again . I just did'nt want to go through the treatments again , have my heartbroken if it didn't work and there was no way I could face another MC .

And then I got pregnant , don't know when and it stuck , still took the Pills but Baby was hanging in there till I started helping my Body take care of her .
She is growing and now I can feel her kick and turn in my tummy , my little Abbie Elisabeth

When I hold Ben in my arms and feel Abbie move I now I am the luckiest Women alive , after 9 years of heartbreaks , my dreams came true .

Yes 9 years , 4 years of NTNP and then 5 years of activly trying , so many HPT and OPKs , so many U/S and bloodtest
But to get where I am now , I would do it all over again !

No comments:

Post a Comment