Sunday 22 May 2011

Shoping

I used to love shoping for Clothes , for Food , pretty much anything . BUT now that Pumpkin is growing bigger and my belly is too , I have a problem , I have no Idea where to get Clothes from .

The Internet is not much help , either the Clothes are ugly but mostly to TINY , is there a rule that only skinny people are allowed to get Pregnant ?
Well if there is I didn't get the memo

On a happy note my Baby Boy is going great , started giving him fingerfood for all his meals now and well it's going ok LOL
Not a big Fan of Fish or Potatoes (unless they are in wegde form) the first Mama made meal was thrown in the Bin
Went a lot better with Cheesy Pasta with Broccoli and Carrots

There is a Friend of mine (who I haven't met but who still is a friend ) who is pregnant but bleeding and thought that it was over . But the line went lighter and is turning darker again , I wish her a Miracle because she really deserves one .
SO if anybody is ever reading this plz wish her one too

No comments:

Post a Comment