Sunday 22 July 2012

Good and Bad Times

Ok let's start with the good
~ holding my Baby Girl when she is asleep , it just feels so right when she is in my arms , she is a part of me
~ Baby Boy sitting next to me while we are eating , it always amazes me how grown up he is ( he is two but anyways u know what I mean ) , looking at his profile fills me with love

the bad
~ I wish my DH would get what makes me so angry with him , just help me out without me having to tell u every single time , it didn't change from yesterday and tomorrow it will still be the done the same way .
It's routine , it's boring but JUST DO IT .
Why is it that Men need instructions for everything , emptying the bins , washing up uuugh
Sundays used to be so nice , now it's a day where I have to do everything I do during the week but with DH under my feet too , unless I say do this , do that he won't.
I should have looked for a Husband who helps but hey I do love mine , good thing too , that way will ensure him staying 6 feet over ground some days .

No comments:

Post a Comment