Saturday 16 May 2009

11 DPO - First Test Day

POAS and it was .... a one lined test . I was sitting there waiting for the second line to show , when the dye went across I could see a second line .
Keeping my fingers crossed that it would be nice and visible and if I should tell DH or wait a bit , then the it startet to dry the pink went and only one line left . So it must have been a shadow or something but only 11 dpo , plenty of time to get my BFP this cycle .
Ok I'm starting to annoy myself with this positiv thinking , normaly I get prepared for AF and make peace with my Body for not getting pregnant , still hopeful at the moment , not like me . Nipps are tingeling and hurt when touched , cramps seem to be getting more . Tomorrow is gonna be 14 days after trigger , the time I normaly get AF , we'll see what happens .

No comments:

Post a Comment