Thursday 7 May 2009

Ok , had this Blog for a while now and now I think I'm ready to start .
A little history about myself
I'm Meike (30) married to Steve (31) for 9 years this year ( YIKES , doesn't feel that long ) . Long irregular cycles , didn't O on my own , laparoscopy and dye test done in Nov. 2007 , got pregnant after that . Didn't know I was pregnant , went to see my Gyno after a 2 1/2 week long period , still could see a little Blob in uterus , must have been still very early . Looking back I'm glad I didn't know that I was pregnant .
Tried Clomid 3 or 4 times , had enough and took a break in March '08 to lose some weight , natural BFP on 05/30/08 (DH Birthday ) , M/C at 9 weeks+ . It was the hardest time in my life , waiting for a baby for so long and then losing it , nearly broke me . Had trouble since I found out I was pregnant , in and out of hospital , blood taken so many times my venes collapsed and they had to try my hands and where getting ready to move to my neck to get some . Got told it was a ectopic , then my beta didn't go up enough and finnaly at 6 + weeks they said everything is ok . Never had a heartbeat and then had some spotting , body absorbt the pregnancy . Had D&C to make sure everything came out .Trying since then with Soy and supplements , doing a Clomid cycle this cycle again .
Reading this now feels like it was a lifetime ago , never thought I would live through it but I did .

Now I'm in the TTW again , on one hand I feel like yeah this is it , I will get a BFP this cycle and on the other hand I feel like I should not get to excited in case AF comes . Trying to protect my heart , I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment