Tuesday 8 December 2009

20 Weeks today

Halfway through the Pregnancy , some part feels really happy and some part really sad that it will be over soon . And then there is the feeling * I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY * I know I should be used to being pregnant by now but it still surprises me when people say Congrats or comment on my tummy .
I feel like a Imposter and any second somebody starts to scream ~ She is a fake ~
No real kicks yet , loads more strange pocking which could be gas or some round ligament pain , too scared to say that is Baby and then find out on the next U/S that soemthing is wrong .

Maybe it's cause it took so long to get here that I'm worried it could be taken away any second , if I get to confident .

So 2 days to go till I get to see my Baby again and hopefully not long till I get the proper first Kick .


No comments:

Post a Comment