Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas went great

Christmas was wonderfull , we spend it with my Family and finally told them it is a Boy .
We bought a card where u can record ur own message and gave it to my parents on Christmas eve . The message said Merry Christmas from the 3 of us , Meike ,Steve and ur Grandson Ben .
To say they were shocked is a understatment , the first Boy in the family for generations . And then the hugging and congratulation started , they made plan for what we will do when Ben is here , what to buy for him and how they will have to get used to changing a boy .

DH bought me the best present ever , a home doppler , I can listen to his HB whenever I need reasurrence that Ben is OK when he is not moving much .
And boy is he started to move , little pokes pretty much every day now .
My Niece even said she could feel him move when she put her hand on my tummy .

I really love being pregnant and feeling him move about , this is worth all the aches , heartburn and other little pains that the pregnancy brings with it .

No comments:

Post a Comment