Thursday 19 August 2010

How Life is now

Right this moment as I'm updating my Blog , Ben is in his Nursery sleeping , which I will be doing soon too .
I'm could try and fit into words how wonderful it is to be a Mama but I know that no words would come even close . I love every minute off it , even getting up in the middle of the night and feeling soooo tiered , walking to his bed and looking down at him and he just smiles at me , makes it all worth it .
DH is really good with him , the first thing when he gets home is always Babycuddles , he takes him when I need a break .

It is much easier now that he is sleeping through the night , I know how long he goes beween bottles and we allready had a few outings with him too .

I love how much he has changed and everyday he does something new , I love watching him grow a little bit each day .

Looking back at the pregnancy pictures and the U/S pictures , I remember the excitment and wonder of how my stomach got bigger and when I felt him move . And now I can hold him in my arms ... I am very blessed and lucky to be a Mama .

I wish that all the women who are TTC will get their wish

No comments:

Post a Comment