Thursday 26 August 2010

I did it !

Scrapbooking that is LOL

I looved to scrap but since little Man is here , I didn't really have the time . And if I took time out during the day , I felt incredibly guilty for not spending time with my Baby .

So a few nights ago I had the urgde to be creativ again and voila this was the result .
There might be more artistic pages or more creativ pages but this page is filled with so much love that it doesn't mather , not the wonkey writing , the not really matching colours . All that mather is the story behind it and catching that moment .

On another note my Boy rolled over for the first time yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!
He is not a big fan of tummy time and does not roll over from his front for love or money ...but when he was on his back yesterday and couldn't reach his toy , he just rolled right over on his tummy to get to it . Cue me being a super proud Mama :)



No comments:

Post a Comment