Tuesday 31 August 2010

Is there Life after TTC ?


OLD PICTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love being a Mama , don't get me wrong , I love my little boy more than anything in the World . So happy and blessed to have him , so why do I feel the little niggel that makes me want to get some OPKs and see what happens ?????

I know I need to wait a year before starting to even think about another baby , but seeing my Online Friends with their BFP and reading about their O-dates , make me want to start again .

Which is crazy because it drove me nuts , sad and aparently I was soooo obcessed with it that my Honey was close to wanting to stop . I'm not sure if I want to start again because I want another Baby RIGHT NOW or is it because it's been a part of my life for so long that (now my Bump is gone and Ben is here ) I don't know how else to live .

My Honey is ready for another one and I would love to give Ben a little Sister or Brother but I know that now is not the right time , so I guess for now I will just keep checking what my Body is doing without doing anything about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment