Friday 25 February 2011

Thinking

I read in my BG today that one of the Women I talk to for a loooong time now is really down because her SIL is pregnant and that just after she had a M/C . There is so much I want to say to make her feel better but I'm not sure that it how it would come across .

I've been there and felt the pain but now I'm here with my Baby Boy and would she think yeah she can talk , she got her Baby .

A while ago in my other BG everybody was pregnant and I thought I would be the only one left , it was horrible to feel that the one thing I wanted most was not gonna happen .

I didn't want to be insensitiv when I posted my sticks , I was just so happy and had to share and tell someone , I know they are happy for me but there is the little voice in them that says why her , why not me . I know because I had that little voice for years

No comments:

Post a Comment