Sunday 12 August 2012

Abbie 10 month and Ben 27 month



Ben is really into his puzzles at the moment and I don't mean Baby ones , oh no 3+ years ones :)
No Idea where he got it from , defendly not from me , I don't have the patience .

Mouse is still Zombie crawling but can get up into sitting by herself , started to try to pull herself up and finnaly eating food with bits in ( without pucking )

DH and I had a talk about #3 , I'm game and he is not :(
First he said he would get the snip but now he wants to wait till we move before going in , ok Buster so u don't want any more Kids but still leave room for erroer every month .
So I'm going to have an IUI fitted , it's better for me than the Pill ( keep forgetting ) Depo shot ( made me sick ) and don't really fancy the ring or femdom . And Condoms are just a pain , because DH like to wait a bit before putting it on .

Apart from that same old here , quite nice for a change

No comments:

Post a Comment