Tuesday 14 August 2012

Little Rant

Ok so we are moving again in January , no problem , even though it has been onlky 6 month by then we"ve been in this House BUT whatever .
The posting Order said Bielefeld , Germany , HUGE YAY , close to my Family but not that close , big City with loads of things to do , Buses and Taxie's .

That was last week , fastfoword to today , DH told me that the Squadron where he will work is moving to Guetersloh :{
All I said was they better move us to right to the new place because I will not start doing this moving every couple of month thing again .
While in Italy I moved to 3 diffrent houses and I have enough of packing . All I want is a home for a couple of years , even 2 years would be fine by me , just let me have some peace before sending me packing again .

No comments:

Post a Comment